Thursday, January 7, 2010

Family, life and prayers.

It's been a long time since I've written so, here goes. Had a wonderful birthday spent most of the day with Marie Orton. Out to lunch, shopping etc. At rehearsal Kenn brought in a cake and ice cream for everyone and of course the whole cast of "Into The Woods" sang happy birthday to me. Then after rehearsal Kenn and I went to Foley's station to eat. It was a perfect day! The best birthday I had in a long time. Thanksgiving was wonderful,every one was home but Jillian. It was sad, so we put Jillian's picture at the table with us, so then we where complete.


On Dec 12th our Home was on the Christmas tour. They believe that about 250 people came through the house. So we were able to enjoy it for a week,then off to Salt Lake City to spend Christmas with Jen & Nick and also with Jill who was living with them. Christmas was really nice. It was different because this was the first Christmas Kenn and I ever had away from home. But it was very nice and very relaxing! Now back to real life. Footloose is just starting and I not very excited about it. I guess it's because of all the Crap that going on at E.O.U. Please, just have Kenn and I in your prayers, Especially Kenn! Hopefully I'll be adding some pictures soon! Take Care! I'll be witting soon. PS. It was so wonderful seeing the Laws again!

1 comment:

  1. We loved seeing you too! And we're totally planning on coming up for Footloose!! We'll be in touch to make plans!

    ReplyDelete