Friday, February 13, 2009

HELLO....YES, I'M A GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a grandma to "Valin kade Waite" a beautiful baby boy! Just the thought of it-brings tears to my eyes. It was such a wonderful-spiritual experience, to be present at his birth. It's amazing the instant love you feel at that moment. It's almost overwhelming! In fact it was! What a miracle!!!!!! Jessica did such a wonderful job. Words can't express how proud I am of her! It was so beautiful to see her hold Valin just seconds after he was born. She's going to be such a fantastic mother! Jessica and Paxti are going to be great parents! It's so incredible watching them taking care of this new blessing in there lives! I know Heavenly Father has great things instore for Valin. He truly is a special spirit! Thanks so much Jessica for letting me be there for this sacred blessed event!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I wish we could see him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Grandma! I know that you just soaked in every bit that you possibly could. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise!! So fun to read your blog and congrats on the new BABY that is awesome, and I'm so glad that we can keep in touch. We miss you guys

    ReplyDelete