Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow...And more Snow!

Yes, it's snowing again. It snowed Saturday & Sunday. Now, it's snowing again! And it will be snowing through till Wednesday! At frist I was a little frustrated- But then I thought, Hey it's still January. If it was June or even April that would be something to complain about. Hey, if your getting the weather blues, I have a movie you must go and see! It's "Marley & Me". Denys read the book and loved it. If your a dog lover, this is a movie for you.
My back is doing much better, since receiving a blessing last night. I am so thankful for the priesthood. Speak about a tender mercy of the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. so glad to hear you're feeling better...I can't wait to see Marley and Me, I finished the book in record time, now just waiting for Justin to take me on a date!

    ReplyDelete