Monday, January 26, 2009

Can't Even Put My Socks On!

You would think I was pregnant or something. Well, about a week and a half ago by back started hurting. So I went to Dr McKoen. Well, it's gotten worse needless to say. I have to take 6 avil at a time, just to be moveable. Still in a lot of pain though. Found out this was all caused by reading. Yes, I say reading! Reading should be out lawed. No, just kidding! It came from hours upon hours of reading without moving and having my legs crossed. You may ask what in the world made Denise Wheeler sit and read all that time. "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer. Can you believe I was reading for enjoyment. Miracles do happen! "The Host" is good once you get through the first 70's pages or so, then it picks up. Not as good as the "Twilight" books. Kenn and I really enjoyed reading thoughs. I even had to buy him his own "New Moon" because we were in the same book at the same time. Well, back to my story, old people like me should not sit more then a hour with out moving. That goes for driving as well. Getting old sucks! Jen, I know I shouldn't use that word, you don't like it-but it discribe how I feel.
I've been greatly bless lately. So I guess this is my opposition in all things. I'm getting a blessing today, because the way I am now I won't be much help to jessy when the baby comes. I have faith that the Lord will bless me with my righteous desire! So remember reading is good! Not moving, no so good!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your back feels better! Miss you guys a ton. I wish I could come out and visit you. Maybe next time I'm in OR, I can swing on by with the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete