Monday, April 26, 2010

Just a few thoughts

1st, why should I write a blog in the frist place? No one reads it or comments on it, so why should I take the time doing it?

2nd been trying to get a hold of Jillian for the last week, and haven't. She went camping this weekend and what if something happened? I won't know where to fine her or even where to look. I don't have her friends or her roomates phone numders. I don't have Stanley's either. This just happens to be one of my greatest fears! Hey, cut me some slack, I'm A Mom.

3rd I'm colder then heck. Our heater isn't working, it's in the 50's in the house enough said!

4th My voice seems to be geting worst. Can't talk or read with out getting horse. I won't talk about singing. Try being in primary and not me able to sing. I what to srceam! I'm suppose to do "Nunsence" in the fall and how am I going to do that?

5th Started a new diet and work out program. After a whole week, not even a pound lost! Sometime a feel whats the use. Why try? I've been fat for so long, I'm in my 50's.

6th My Dad doesn't seem to want us to visit this summer, he's to busy.

Got to get ready to go Visiting Teaching. Just a few thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Denise!

    Why should you blog? I read it. I may not comment, but I do enjoy keeping up with the Wheelers.

    -gus gosselin (aka The Bearded Goose) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog!!! I'm just a terrible commenter!! Don't stop!! We need to come see you guys...or better yet...let us know next time you're coming to Boise/Ontario...we'll meet for lunch again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, sad. Those are some sad thoughts! I'm sorry about your voice and your diet and exercise program. But really mom, don't even think about getting discourage after just a week. When I lost most of my weight, I didn't even weight myself until after the first month because I knew it was going to take a while to brake the mold and habits I've formed. Hang in there! Don't do it only for the weight-loss, know that if you don't change your diet and exercise habits now, you'll die too soon. That should be motivation enough to keep you going. I love you, and feel free to call for a pep talk. Oh, and Jill was camping most of the week and was unreachable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooooooo!!!!!!!! I had to write to you and let you know I was thinking of you... and why... I was reading my latest Ensign and I thought, I'll bet Denise already has her entire thing highlighted!! I sure miss you and your enthusiasm. I have been reading talks at random and Parker and I read one or two each morning too. This afternoon (after I got all three kids sleeping at the same time and after I showered), I sat down to read. I opened to the talk "a consecrated life". I tried and tried to read through it, but couldn't. My mind just kept picturing you and the thought... you should write to her and let her know. So, since I don't have your e-mail address, here I am. I know we all have weaknesses and things that we struggle with, but for me, you have been an example of a consecrated life; of always serving those around you, of sharing your testimony, and of just doing the best that you can. I love you for that. So, I'm writing to say thank you. Thank you for your example in SO many things! I hope you are doing well and that you're enjoying your adorable little grandbabies! (I hear they're closer now!) Be sure to tell Kenn hello from the Ussery family as well. We sure miss you guys!

    Love, Brooklynn
    p.s. if you would, send me your e-mail address to: brooklynnussery@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete