Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Challenge You!

I Challenge to read the new Arizona illegal immigration law before you make a judgement. It's on the Internet and you read the full law. It's nothing like what the main-stream media is saying. Pres. Obama is trying to divide people with that stupid comment about going out for ice-cream and being harass by the police because there Hispanic. Please, that against the law! Most of the police in Arizona are Hispanic anyway. Pres. Obama didn't even read the heatlh care bill ,why would I think he would read the Arizona? Those who are boycotting Arizona just don't have a clue! The Bill just enforces the Federal Government law. And what wrong carrying ID with you. We have to all the time ,License, student,S.S cards etc..we carry ID with us all the time. Also on my mission I had to carry my visa with me at all times, whats the deal? Something has got to be done because the Federal Government isn't doing anything! I'm sorry, I just hate the misconception that's out there. So read the law so you can be informed, I feel you will think it's a just law and it's nothing like the crap their saying about it!

4 comments:

  1. I think the Arizona issue is so unfortunate. Illegal immigration is a huge issue in their state and they are just doing what they feel they need to do. At least the issue has been brought up and they can't ignore it anymore.

    I definitely do not agree with boycotting them. Arizona is a part of the United States and my belief is that if you harm one state, you are harming the country. Stupid people...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Denice I check your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried finding it on line and couldn't... it was mostly all the rhetoric about the whole issue. And by the way... I read your blog too!

    ReplyDelete